- Name: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms (八卦六十四掌, Hakke Rokujūyon Shō; English TV "Gentle Fist Style: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms"; ; )
- Type: Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
- Users: Hyuga clan
- Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 61
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 101
Working Of JutsuEdit
This jutsu closes off sixty-four specific chakra points on an opponent's body with the Gentle Fist, effectively eliminating their ability to use chakra for quite some time and making it difficult for them to move. It begins with striking two chakra points, followed by four more, then eight, then sixteen, then thirty-two, and then sixty-four strikes. Each set of strikes is done at an exponentially increasing pace and strength.
The attack not only disables the enemy but also knocks them back with every set of strikes.
Requires the user to approach the opponent at close range, leaving them open to attacks. Also does not work on Jinchuuriki.
A finishing and incapacitating move.
- ↑ First Databook, page 217