- Name:Hidden Mist Technique (霧隠れの術, Kirigakure no Jutsu; Viz "Kirigakure Jutsu"", English TV "Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu"; Meaning (Viz) "Art of Hiding in the Mist"; )
- Type: D-rank, Supplementary
- Users: Most Kirigakure ninja, Kakashi Hatake
- Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 7
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 12
How It WorksEdit
The user envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.
Loss of eyesight, leaving the opponent open to surprise attacks.
A distraction and to set up the opponent for the next attack.
- ↑ First Databook, page 179